Sunday, May 2, 2010

Silently Not Judging

While I have wavered on my commitment to drinking water, I do continue to pursue my commitment to being nonjudgmental. To say the least; it’s been difficult to not judge. Instead, I am silently not judging and keeping a running list of things I have to be nonjudgmental about.

-             -Drinking beers and getting on that 300-pound scooter. Really? Lady, you live around the corner. You could have walked to the bar.
-       The coffee shop that is too self-righteous and dogmatic in it’s commitment to organic fare to carry sugar substitutes
-       People jogging in 20 degree weather with wind gusts of up to 30 MPH, generally
-       Addiction to LOST
-       Fear of failure
-       Books about cats
-   The restorative, healing, and otherwise beneficial qualities of Cambucha
      -    Vegan meatloaf
      -     Webinars
And for now. I am done. 

1 comment:

  1. You pretty much just copied and pasted my Facebook "Likes & Interests," didn't you. Didn't you.

    ReplyDelete